Monday, January 30, 2012

Input... from those I trust and appreciate

My dear friends,

So I admit - I have so many passions - I love so many different things.... everything from Jane Austen, to architecture, traveling, photography, crafts, hiking, running, etc.... I really can't name them all!!!

Though - with my many adventures from my real time job to North South Creations - I need some input about another little adventure that I'm passionate about....  My husband and I love to stop at new locations, find new little good 'ole American places to visit - I love to photograph them.  Since I have a degree in Film and Video Production - photography is apart of that education.  So I started photographing these lovely locations - everything from cute little restaurants, cafes, and Bed and Breakfasts.

I've created a little website, blog and Facebook page demonstrating my photography and I would love any of your feedback!!!  Plus suggestions of other fun locations you might know about.... I might not be able to go to them anytime soon, but if this becomes something bigger than what I expected - maybe I'll be able to :)

Now this doesn't mean I'm going to stop with my Etsy shop and new creations, this is just an addition to everything else :)  (as if my life isn't busy enough) :)

So please give me some feedback - "like" my little Facebook page and please let me know if this is crazy, good idea or what I should do differently :)

God Bless!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment