Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Dishwasher Safe mugs ;)

I've been trying really hard to figure out the best way to create my mugs to be dishwasher and microwave safe.  I kept feeling like I couldn't advertise my product that way because I knew the truth - I had tested it - my cups didn't survive the dishwasher as well as I would have liked.

So I collaborated with a friend and we are creating dishwasher safe mugs now - though the style of the mug is limited and not as "cute" as the other mugs, these are no dishwasher and microwave safe.  The process is substantially different where I actually create the artwork instead of handwriting it, but I'm still really excited about offering this to everyone.

Here is a example of our first cup we tried - yes simple, but I still think it gets the point across.  We are the midst of creating the Jane Austen series I've done plus some other fun ones.  Would LOVE any input concerning which mugs I should create first or what you'd like to see instead?!?

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87513495/grandma-i-love-you-to-the-moon-and-back


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first dishwasher-safe mugs! I can't wait to see your future designs.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one, think they are SUPER cute!! And I love dishwasher safe!!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete