Friday, November 4, 2011

Olive Oil and Seasoning= Addicting :)

So when I got married, I decided that it would be an extremely small wedding and it turned out to be the most perfect day for my husband and I.  But while I was still making all the decisions, I told my mom as a "thank you" gift I wanted to hand out this delicious seasoning.  She couldn't understand why until she tried it - and yes she loved it!!!  We use it for everything - steak, chicken, salads, vegetables, and of course - bread and olive oil.....  so I mixed some of this seasoning up and decided to try and sell it at my first craft show.

Everyone seemed to really enjoy it, but we've got more leftover, so I was curious and wanted everyone's opinion - should I try selling it on etsy.  If you are interested - I'd send you some just to try :)

Thanks for ahead of time for your input and support!  :)


** I finally waited to post this until I took a good picture too :)

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...I'd take some to try it! :-)

    And go ahead and try to sell it on Etsy! What do you have to lose?
    Katie @ PPS

    ReplyDelete