Wednesday, October 19, 2011

An addition...

So after much thought, debating and acceptance (by my mother)... I made another creation.  I gave one of these to my mom and she was thrilled - so really she was one of my test subjects but it was truly a heartfelt gift :)

I've actually had huge success on these cups that say "mom... i love you to the moon and back" and "grandma... i love you to the moon and back", so much that I thought - it would be great on a plastic tumbler.  Simple and cute - but hopefully it will make many mothers, grandmothers smile :o)

Imagine your mother or grandmother enjoying their iced tea, iced water, iced coffee (everything has to be iced  :) :) ) or soda in this fun cup :)




or take a yander at my etsy site too :)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/84211974/grandma-i-love-you-to-the-moon-and-back

God Bless and thanks for the encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment