Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Memories...


We all have memories both good and bad.  I hope that the good out weighs the bad for everyone.

This past weekend, I was able to go and photograph my grandparents house.  My grandfather had passed away 3 years ago and recently my grandmother was placed in an assisted living home.  Though she did not know she would not return to her home, everything has been left as it was – the house is preserved (for the most part) the way she had it before she left.

Fortunately, I was able to enter the house before it got locked up for the winter and photograph the many memories that I had in that wonderful house.  I not only photographed it for myself but also for my mom, my cousins, my brother, my sisters and my nieces and nephews.

Though I did not have a wide angle lens with a super large aperture, I was able to capture some locations nicely (at least I thought so J)

Here are a few memories that I have that I thought I’d share.  But while I was doing all of this – I’ve recently had many orders for two cups – “mom… I love you to the moon and back” and “grandma… I love you to the moon and back” and I couldn’t help but think – how appropriate for this time in my life J

I started creating some tumblers that I’ll show later on today with those sayings but meanwhile, here are my memories.





Here are pictures of the cup I created.... we do love our grandmothers to the moon and back :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment