Sunday, October 30, 2011

More fun with handmade journals

I admit, I had fun this weekend and created some fun "journals"/ "notepads" that revolved around Christmas.  I took the same idea of creating a journal from a vintage map and took it a little farther and used Christmas paper as the cover for some small journals for Christmas time.

I thought these would be perfect to give to your little kid to write down all their Christmas ideas or their wish list.  Then you can tuck it away for later in that little box for memories :)

Or you could use it as a list for food that is needed for the holidays, Christmas presents that you need to buy or just as a cute little journal for around that time.  So many different ways..... but I made a bunch of them and thought they were super cute.

Would love to know what you think - do you like them or not?  Should I try to sell them at a craft show?

Hope everyone had a great weekend - looking forward to announcing the winner of the vintage map giveaway :)




No comments:

Post a Comment